Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Happy 4th Birthday Karabella!

Happy 4th Birthday to our sweet, full-of-life, over-the-top princess, Karabella! Hunter and I never knew just how much our life would change when she entered our world on August 26, 2010! Just a little bundle of love and energy. She grows more & more every day.

This year Ms. Kara wanted to have a Mermaid Party for her birthday. She loves all things water! So we had an Under the Sea Mermaid party in her honor. My Mother and I love planning parties. She really gets into the different food creations you can make with specific themes. I love making all the invitations and banners and artwork that goes into a fun party. I will say that we do not throw parties every year for my kids. Last year we just had the grandparents over for dinner and cake. This year we went all out. Next year, I think I will just rent out a skating rink, Ha! No matter what we do, I love to celebrate my children.

Time with my family is so precious right now. My grandmother, MommaLo, was just released from the hospital the day before and couldn't make it to the party. But, as {Luck} would have it (and modern technology!), we got Skype set up on the farm and we video-called MommaLo and Pop during present time. The next day we loaded all the leftover cake and goodies and went and had lunch up at the farm and got to spend the day with them and the rest of our family. I'm pretty sure our little mermaid princess had the best 4th birthday ever, surrounded by all the family and friends who love her and with whom she loves in return! Happy Birthday Sweet Girl! We love you!






















1 comment:

  1. NCERT Publish 3rd Class Text Books for Academic Year 2023 for Primary Schools (Class 3) Students Education Purpose, National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) is an autonomousNCERT 3rd Class Textbook organisation of the Government of India, NCERT Textbooks 2023 Provide Prescribed Courses, NCERT Books are important for most of the Final Examinations because of High Quality Study Material and resources, NCERT 3rd Class Books 2023 for English, Hindi, Urdu Medium Wise

    ReplyDelete